At Amazing Grace Services we strive very hard to maintain a positive spin on everything we do.
Here are the hard truths of having a disorganized work environment:
1) You and your team are less effective and efficient.
2) Productivity is decreased.
3) Poor organization negatively impacts time management skills.
4) Being disorganized causes stress and anxiety.
Here are the welcome truths of organizing your work environment:
1) Improved health comes with organization because of reduced stress and anxiety.
2) Time management improves because the tools to do your job are readily accessible.
3) Productivity increases when the work environment is organized.
4) Efficiency is more consistent for all team members which means more opportunities for a good work life balance.