What drives most consumer decisions sight unseen? The answer is customer reviews and ratings. In an era of keyboard courage, how do you ensure glowing 5 Star reviews on a consistent basis? The answer is customer service. Providing exemplary customer service on a consistent basis fosters customer loyalty. In addition, it yields a safety net against unfavorable reviews. Why? Because 100% of the time you have confidence in your team and how they treat your customers. Together, we will review your customer service model and identify what your team is doing right and what needs improvement. We will implement a comprehensive training plan in order to set your business apart from your competitors and your business will set the bar others strive to achieve.
Most people don't enjoy conflict. In fact, most people don't have the innate tools nor good role models that have shown them how to resolve conflict in order to achieve a productive and pleasant resolution. The first step to unraveling conflict is creating a safe and effective atmosphere for all parties to navigate comfortably in what is usually a very uncomfortable situation. This requires you and your team to buy in to the fact that in order for them to win as an individual, they must be a part of a collective plan to maintain the peace in the face of friction. Together, we will work to design and implement a conflict resolution model that will be a foundational component to how your team treats you, each other and your customers.
Web Design and Content Support
Amazing Grace Services provides customized web design services that represent you, your brand, your vision, and your product. In addition, we provide you insight and guidance regarding your website and blog content to find the voice and intention that is unique to your brand and your brand messaging.
At Amazing Grace Services we strive very hard to maintain a positive spin on everything we do.
Here are the hard truths of having a disorganized work environment:
1) You and your team are less effective and efficient.
2) Productivity is decreased.
3) Poor organization negatively impacts time management skills.
4) Being disorganized causes stress and anxiety.
Here are the welcome truths of organizing your work environment:
1) Improved health comes with organization because of reduced stress and anxiety.
2) Time management improves because the tools to do your job are readily accessible.
3) Productivity increases when the work environment is organized.
4) Efficiency is more consistent for all team members which means more opportunities for a good work life balance.